Secaucus High School
Class of 2017
Dates to Remember!
01/13/2017 – Last day to submit baby pictures to Mr. Leite or Mr. Czechowski.
02/28/2017 – Graduation Contracts Due to Mr. Leite in room 222.
05/08/2016 - Last day to purchase a PTSA Class of 2017 Lawn Sign.
05/12/2017 – Six Flags Great Adventure
- Permission slips and money ($30.00) are due to Mr. Leite (Room 222) no later than Friday, March 10, 2017.
- We will leave the school at 8:30 am.
- We will leave Six Flags Great Adventure at 7:00 pm and arrive back at the school at 8:30 pm.
06/01/2017 – Last day to purchase yearbooks.
06/07/2017 – Clap-Out/Senior Pool Day
- Permission slips are due on Friday, March 10, 2017.
- We will board the bus to Huber Street/Clarendon School at 8:45 am and then arrive at 9:45 am at the town pool.
- We will leave the town pool at 1:50 pm.
- In case of rain we will go to the Recreation Center.
06/08/2017 – The Secaucus High School Senior Prom 7-11pm at West Mount Country Club
- 04/13/2017 – The prom bids ($115.00 per person), “Prom Rules and Regulations” form, and name of your date are due. Forms are included in this packet and can be picked up in room 222.
- 05/04/2017 – Mandatory meeting for students attending prom and their parents at 6:30 pm in the PAC.
- 05/19/2017 – Table assignments are due
- 05/26/2017 – Vehicle lists are due.
- 06/08/2017 – Please be at the High School in your prom attire by 4:30om.
06/20/2017 – Graduation
- All graduates are to report to the dining hall at 5:30 pm.
- Parents may take their seat in the PAC starting at 5:30 pm.
- Ceremony will begin at 6:30 pm.